Christmas Advent Calendar: Santa’s transportation
With this Santa’s Transportation Advent calendar, live a great 24-day adventure while waiting for Christmas with puzzles to solve and clues to find, all around a funny story where Santa Claus is looking for a new vehicle to deliver the gifts.
Santa’s Transportation Advent Calendar principle
How about changing from the traditional Advent calendar? This year, your children have 24 days to help Santa find the ideal means of transportation to make his tour! Each day, give your child 1 puzzle to solve. This one will show him a place in the house where he will find 1 chocolate (he must be congratulated for having solved the puzzle) and 1 clue. Each day, the clue found will be pasted on the advent calendar provided in the file, which will allow him to count the days left before Christmas. He will have to gather all the clues to unravel this incredible adventure!
Santa Claus had an accident. Nothing serious but his sleigh is completely broken. There are 24 days left before Christmas for Santa to find a new means of transportation for the distribution of gifts. Each day, the child will have to solve 1 puzzle to find the clue and the chocolate hidden in the house and thus know a new means of transport which will not be retained by Santa Claus! Each day he will stick the corresponding label in his Advent calendar.
Identification Form & further information
- Type of game: Christmas Advent Calendar
- Theme: Santa’s transportation
- Play time: 24 days
- Ages: from 5 to 10 years old
- Number of players: for the whole family
- Set up time : about 20 minutes
- Instant Download: Your file will be available to download once payment is confirmed. If you have an account, after your purchase, you will see the file link on the Downloads page. There you can download the file associated with your order.
If you have or do not have an account, you will find a link to download your purchase in the receipt email that was sent to you after your purchase. Please check your junk email. Please note, this is a digital download only, you will never receive anything by mail.
- Play area : indoors
The printing of the calendar must be done in color, which is necessary to solve certain puzzles. Print on A4 sheets. Print only the necessary sheets. For example, explanations do not need to be printed. Our games, like our calendars, are on a white background and optimized to not consume too much ink. The cutting puzzles are on 12 pages, with 2 puzzles per page in order to use less sheets.
Everything is included in the file. No additional material is required except for scissors and glue that you already have at home. Plan on 24 chocolates to hide with the clue.
One calendar is enough for one or more children: they can solve the puzzles together. Just remember to hide 1 chocolate per child. Intended mainly for elementary school children, younger children will be able to help and find the hiding place with their big brother or sister.
Content of the Santa’s transportation Advent Calendar
The PDF file is about 20 pages long and includes :
- The explanatory pages for setting up the game and for the proper conduct of the game.
- The beginning of the story explaining the investigation to be solved
- 24 puzzles: 1 puzzle per day
- 24 clues to hide
- The solution and the list of your hiding places for each puzzle
- Labels to stick on your Advent Calendar
- The outcome of the story
- The Advent calendar where the child will stick his collected clue each day.
Purchase & Instructions
- Open the file in a pdf viewer such as Acrobat Reader. If you can’t read the file correctly, update your acrobat reader.
- We recommend printing in color for optimal results.
- With an easy Print & Play system, all you need to do is download the file, print the documents and enjoy an unforgettable adventure!
- Extra equipment: the provided PDF documents, a color printer or printing service, a desktop computer connected to the internet, pens ans pencils…
- This game is for personal use only and may not be resold, redistributed or shared for any purpose. The purchase of the product does not transfer the rights, and the copyright remains with Treasure hunt 4 kids. By purchasing this file, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
More about us…
“Treasure hunt 4 kids” is a fun and family-friendly website that offers an innovative game concept: downloadable and printable treasure hunts, detective mystery games and home escape rooms for birthday parties, family activities or special occasions such as Halloween, Christmas or Easter! Our adventures are perfectly designed to host a successful home activity for children ages 4-12. It takes just a few clicks to choose and download a game from our wide range of printable adventure kits.
Designed by an early childhood educator, our games allow parents to quickly, easily and inexpensively set up a fun, original and educational activity that will make your child’s birthday a real success! Special attention is paid to the creation of our games in order to adapt the difficulty to the abilities of your children, according to their age. That’s why our game kits are divided into 3 age categories: 4-5 years old, 6-7 years old and 8 years old and up.
Simplify the organization of your party with a “turnkey” activity thanks to treasure hunt kits and other adventure games to print! Design, story, challenges, puzzles… All the ingredients are there to make your game experience a success! Games tried and tested by children and validated by parents with a maximum of adventure but a minimum of preparation.
We also offer a wide range of games to download and print for free. In addition, take a look at our website which lists all the game ideas for children’s parties. Get a lot of great ideas!
If you have any questions or issues with this product, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org