Christmas Advent Calendar: Elf recruitment Campaign
In this Elf recruitment Advent calendar, participate in a great campaign to recruit elves to join Santa’s team. Live a great 24-day adventure to wait for Christmas with pleasure by solving puzzles each day to find the 24 skill cards essential to be a good elf and acquire the badges that will complete your calendar.
Elf recruitment Advent Calendar principle
How about a change from the traditional Advent calendar? This year, your children have 24 days to participate in the great recruitment campaign launched by the Chief Elf! Each day, give your child puzzle to solve. This puzzle will indicate a place in the house where they will find 1 chocolate (they should be congratulated for solving the puzzle) and 1 skill card. Each day, the corresponding badge will be stuck in the Advent calendar provided in the file, allowing him to count down the days left before Christmas. He will have to solve the 24 puzzles to get his certificate!
The world’s population keeps growing and the elves have more and more work to do. In addition, this year, many of them have retired. A well-deserved rest! But here is the problem: we are going to miss many little hands for all this work! The Chief Elf has decided to launch a worldwide recruitment campaign to select the most competent children who will be able to join the elves and become part of Santa’s great team! Each day, solve a puzzle to discover a new skill card and stick your badge in your calendar. If you get all 24 badges, you can join the team and graduate!
Identification Form & further information
- Type of game: Christmas Advent Calendar
- Theme: Elf Recruitment campaign
- Play time: 24 days
- Ages: from 5 to 10 years old
- Number of players: for the whole family
- Set up time : about 20 minutes
- Instant Download: Your file will be available to download once payment is confirmed. If you have an account, after your purchase, you will see the file link on the Downloads page. There you can download the file associated with your order.
If you have or do not have an account, you will find a link to download your purchase in the receipt email that was sent to you after your purchase. Please check your junk email. Please note, this is a digital download only, you will never receive anything by mail.
- Play area : indoors
The printing of the calendar must be done in color, which is necessary to solve certain puzzles. Print on A4 sheets. Print only the necessary sheets. For example, explanations do not need to be printed. Our games, like our calendars, are on a white background and optimized to not consume too much ink. The cutting puzzles are on 12 pages, with 2 puzzles per page in order to use less sheets.
Everything is included in the file. No additional material is required except for scissors and glue that you already have at home. Plan on 24 chocolates to hide with the clue.
One calendar is enough for one or more children: they can solve the puzzles together. Just remember to hide 1 chocolate per child. Intended mainly for elementary school children, younger children will be able to help and find the hiding place with their big brother or sister.
Content of the Elf Recruitment Advent Calendar
The PDF file is about 20 pages long and includes :
- The explanatory pages for setting up the game and for the proper conduct of the game.
- The beginning of the story
- 24 puzzles: 1 puzzle per day
- 24 skill cards to hide
- The solution and the list of your hiding places for each puzzle
- Badges to stick on your Advent Calendar
- The outcome of the story
- The Advent calendar where the child will stick his collected badge each day.
- The Elf Certificate (girl & boy version) to be personalized with your child’s photo
Purchase & Instructions
- Open the file in a pdf viewer such as Acrobat Reader. If you can’t read the file correctly, update your acrobat reader.
- We recommend printing in color for optimal results.
- With an easy Print & Play system, all you need to do is download the file, print the documents and enjoy an unforgettable adventure!
- Extra equipment: the provided PDF documents, a color printer or printing service, a desktop computer connected to the internet, pens ans pencils…
- This game is for personal use only and may not be resold, redistributed or shared for any purpose. The purchase of the product does not transfer the rights, and the copyright remains with Treasure hunt 4 kids. By purchasing this file, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
More about us…
“Treasure hunt 4 kids” is a fun and family-friendly website that offers an innovative game concept: downloadable and printable treasure hunts, detective mystery games and home escape rooms for birthday parties, family activities or special occasions such as Halloween, Christmas or Easter! Our adventures are perfectly designed to host a successful home activity for children ages 4-12. It takes just a few clicks to choose and download a game from our wide range of printable adventure kits.
Designed by an early childhood educator, our games allow parents to quickly, easily and inexpensively set up a fun, original and educational activity that will make your child’s birthday a real success! Special attention is paid to the creation of our games in order to adapt the difficulty to the abilities of your children, according to their age. That’s why our game kits are divided into 3 age categories: 4-5 years old, 6-7 years old and 8 years old and up.
Simplify the organization of your party with a “turnkey” activity thanks to treasure hunt kits and other adventure games to print! Design, story, challenges, puzzles… All the ingredients are there to make your game experience a success! Games tried and tested by children and validated by parents with a maximum of adventure but a minimum of preparation.
We also offer a wide range of games to download and print for free. In addition, take a look at our website which lists all the game ideas for children’s parties. Get a lot of great ideas!
If you have any questions or issues with this product, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org