Treasure hunt: “Scavenger hunt in the jungle!”
Here is a scavenger hunt that takes place in the jungle! This game is adapted to the 6-7 years aged and it is perfect designed to easily organize a great birthay party!
A group of brave explorers have discovered precious manuscripts! It seems that an ancient holy statuette made of gold is hidden in an underground cave, and, according to old tales, it gives its owner eternal youth. This treasure is located in the South American jungle!
It’s up to you to go on an adventure in search of the treasure!
The children will have to solve many challenges and lots of riddles in a playful and educational spirit! This birthday game “Scavenger hunt in the jungle” will delight children for sure!
This game can take place indoor as outdoor! Everything is “turnkey”. You just have to hide the riddles. The hiding places are the adults’ choice according to the area/space available.
Write the hiding places location one after the other on your dashboard of follow-up, attached to the file you downloaded.
Apartment, house, garden, park or even in forest, this game can fit all locations. It contains 10 riddles or challenges that the children will have to solve one by one to discover the outcome of the adventure!
Form of identity
- Type of game: treasure hunt
- Duration of the game: 2:00 am on average
- Public: 6-7 years old.
- Number of players: as much as you wish it! (All the explanations of implementation of the game are included in the file).
- Format of the game: file PDF to be downloaded since your customer space and to be printed. The game can be downloaded immediately after payment from your customer space.
The PDF file includes about twenty pages.
You will find:
- Explanation for a good implementation and progress of the game step by step
- A list of ideas for your hiding places indoor or outdoor (of course you can find others).
- A pre-filled dashboard for the follow-up of each riddle during the game (hiding place and answer). This document must be kept during the setting up of the game. It helps to follow the team (or the teams) throughout the game
- Introduction to the story/starting point of the treasure hunt
- About ten riddles (9-11 according to the games) – The reading of the outcome – diplomas to be printed for every child.
Then, discover our other games too: treasure hunts and police investigations where the children become the heroes of the story!
Our games also exist in French. To discover them, it’s here.
So, you are now ready FOR A NEW ADVENTURE!