Adventure Treasure Hunt
Live a fun and educational event with our printable Adventure Treasure Hunt, a great activity for kids full of puzzles & challenges to play alone or as a group. Children love the idea of becoming the hero of the story and setting off in search of the treasure. A treasure hunt game is a good idea to organize a birthday party!
Our print & play adventure treasure hunt
Adventure treasure hunt kit for kids aged 6-7 years. Here, we embark on the Adventure Island to discover a real treasure. Two teams will have to face challenges on this paradisiacal but deserted island! Each challenge won will allow the team to get 1 key. Sporting or cerebral challenges, as a team, win as many keys as possible to win the victory and the treasure! This great adventure starts NOW!
Identification Form & further information
- Type of game: treasure hunt
- Theme: Adventure Island
- Duration of the game: about 1 hour 30
- Public: 6 and 7-year-old children
- Number of players: at your convenience (All the game implementation explanations are included in the file).
- set up time : about 20 minutes
- Format of the game: Our games can be downloaded immediately after payment from your customer area. The link will also be sent to you automatically by e-mail. The game file is in PDF format; by clicking on the link indicated, it will be downloaded directly onto your computer. No postal delivery.
- Play area: outdoors
This Adventure treasure Hunt can both take place indoors or outdoors! Every activity is “turnkey” so you will just have to hide the clues. The hiding places are the adults’ choice related to the available space.
In an apartment, a house, a garden, a park or even in forest, this game can fit all locations. It contains 10 clues with puzzles or challenges to perform. Children will have to solve them one by one to discover the adventure’s outcome!
Content of our Adventure Treasure Hunt
The PDF file includes about twenty pages including :
- The explanatory pages for setting up the game and for the proper conduct of the game.
- List of ideas for indoor and outdoor hiding places (you can of course find others).
- 1 pre-filled follow-up sheet where you will just have to write down the hiding places chosen for each clue. It will allow you to follow the team (or teams) throughout the game.
- The beginning of the story.
- 10 puzzles & challenges
- the outcome of the story
- jigsaw puzzle to cut out
- table of keys + keys to stick on it
- Diplomas to be printed for each child.
- The birthday invitations are available for free on the website.
More about us…
“Treasure hunt 4 kids” is a fun and family website that offers an innovative game concept: treasure hunts, detective mystery games and home escape rooms to download and print for birthday parties, family activities or for special occasions such as Halloween, Christmas or Easter! Our print & play games are perfectly designed to organize a successful activity at home for kids from 4 to 12 years old. It only takes a few clicks to choose and download a game from our wide range of printable adventure kits.
Designed by an early childhood educator, our games allow parents to quickly, easily and inexpensively set up a fun, original and educational activity that will make your child’s birthday a real success! Special attention is given to the creation of our games in order to adapt their difficulty to the abilities of your children, according to their age. That’s why our game kits are divided into 3 age categories: 4-5 years old, 6-7 years old and 8 years old and up.
Simplify the organization of your party or tea party with a “turnkey” activity thanks to treasure hunt kits and other adventure games to print! Design, story, challenges, puzzles… All the ingredients are there to make your game experience a success! Games tested and appreciated by children and validated by parents with a maximum of adventure but a minimum of preparation.
We also offer a wide range of games to download and print for free. Moreover, take a look at our website which lists all the ideas of games for children’s parties. Get a lot of great ideas!
Do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.