Treasure hunt : « The amazing story of a treasure in the United States! »
This treasure hunt takes place in the United States! A famous collector of art has hidden on the American territory a 44lbs trunk full with gold coins and gold nuggets, Pre-Columbian figurines and precious jewels. This story is based on a true story and then adapted for the needs of this game. The children will have to look for this amazing treasure through different states of the American country. Each puzzle will allow them to eliminate a search box on the map of the United States. Will they succeed in discovering where this treasure is hidden? This is a great adventure adapted to children over 9 years who will dive in a playful and educational environment to discover the territory of the United States.
This game can take place indoor as outdoor! Everything is « turnkey ». You just have to hide the riddles. The hiding places are the adults’ choice according to the area/space available.
Write the hiding places location one after the other on your dashboard of follow-up, attached to the file you downloaded.
It takes just a few clicks to select and download a game from our wide range of treasure hunts, detective mysteries or escape games for kids. Live a wonderful adventure full of puzzles and riddles to play as a group.
Apartment, house, garden, park or even in forest, this game can fit all locations. It contains 11 riddles or challenges that the children will have to solve one by one to discover the outcome of the adventure!
Form of identity
- Type of game: treasure hunt
- Duration of the game: 2:00 am on average
- Public: from 9 years or older.
- Number of players: as much as you wish it! (All the explanations of implementation of the game are included in the file).
- Format of the game: file PDF to be downloaded since your customer space and to be printed. The game can be downloaded immediately after payment from your customer space.
The PDF file includes about twenty pages.
You will find:
- Explanation for a good implementation and progress of the game step by step
- A list of ideas for your hiding places indoor or outdoor (of course you can find others).
- A pre-filled dashboard for the follow-up of each riddle during the game (hiding place and answer). This document must be kept during the setting up of the game. It helps to follow the team (or the teams) throughout the game
- Introduction to the story/starting point of the treasure hunt
- About ten riddles (9-11 according to the games) – The reading of the outcome – diplomas to be printed for every child.
Then, discover our other games too: treasure hunts and police investigations where the children become the heroes of the story!
So, you are now ready FOR A NEW ADVENTURE!