Police investigation game in Paris
Live a fun and educational adventure with our printable police investigation game in Paris, a great activity for kids full of puzzles & challenges to play alone or as a group. Children love the idea of playing the role of little detective and setting off in search of the culprit. Detective mystery games are perfect for parties, family dinners, classroom activities, team-building activities and to add to your holiday fun!
Our print & play police investigation game in Paris
Can’t you hear the news that is on a loop on TV and radio? An Egyptian statuette of immense value has just been stolen from the Louvre Museum. The police have already surrounded Paris, trapping the culprit in the capital. To help the police, the director of the museum has also put me in charge of the case. I need a good team of detectives to lead this investigation with me…
Identification Form & further information
- Type of game: police investigation / detective mystery game
- Theme: Paris
- Play time: Our adventures are designed to offer approximately 60-90 minutes of fun.
- Ages: from 8 years old. (from 3rd Grade)
- Number of players: at your convenience (All the game implementation explanations are included in the file).
- Set up time : about 20 minutes
- Instant Download: Your file will be available to download once payment is confirmed. If you have an account, after your purchase, you will see the file link on the Downloads page. There you can download the file associated with your order.
If you have or do not have an account, you will find a link to download your purchase in the receipt email that was sent to you after your purchase. Please check your junk email. Please note, this is a digital download only, you will never receive anything by mail.
- Play area : indoors or outdoors
This police investigation game in Paris can both take place indoors or outdoors! Every activity is “turnkey” so you will just have to hide the clues. The hiding places are the adults’ choice related to the available space.
In an apartment, a house, a garden, a park or even in forest, this game can fit all locations. It contains 10 clues with puzzles or challenges to perform. Children will have to solve them one by one to discover the adventure’s outcome!
Content of the police investigation game in Paris
The PDF file contains about 20 pages including :
- The explanatory pages for setting up the game and for the proper conduct of the game.
- List of ideas for indoor and outdoor hiding places (you can of course find others).
- 1 pre-filled follow-up sheet where you will just have to write down the hiding places chosen for each clue. It will allow you to follow the team (or teams) throughout the game.
- The beginning of the story.
- About ten puzzles (10 to 11 depending on the game)
- The outcome of the story
- Certificates to be printed for each child.
- The birthday invitations are available for free on the website.
Purchase & Instructions
- Open the file in a pdf viewer such as Acrobat Reader. If you can’t read the file correctly, update your acrobat reader.
- We recommend printing in color for optimal results.
- With an easy Print & Play system, all you need to do is download the file, print the documents and enjoy an unforgettable adventure!
- Extra equipment: the provided PDF documents, a color printer or printing service, a desktop computer connected to the internet, pens ans pencils, envelopes to hold clues (or you can fold the clues closed).
- This game is for personal use only and may not be resold, redistributed or shared for any purpose. The purchase of the product does not transfer the rights, and the copyright remains with Treasure hunt 4 kids. By purchasing this file, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- Instant download items don’t accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Please contact the seller about any problems with your order.
More about us…
“Treasure hunt 4 kids” is a fun and family-friendly website that offers an innovative game concept: downloadable and printable treasure hunts, detective mystery games and home escape rooms for birthday parties, family activities or special occasions such as Halloween, Christmas or Easter! Our adventures are perfectly designed to host a successful home activity for children ages 4-12. It takes just a few clicks to choose and download a game from our wide range of printable adventure kits.
Designed by an early childhood educator, our games allow parents to quickly, easily and inexpensively set up a fun, original and educational activity that will make your child’s birthday a real success! Special attention is paid to the creation of our games in order to adapt the difficulty to the abilities of your children, according to their age. That’s why our game kits are divided into 3 age categories: 4-5 years old, 6-7 years old and 8 years old and up.
Simplify the organization of your party with a “turnkey” activity thanks to treasure hunt kits and other adventure games to print! Design, story, challenges, puzzles… All the ingredients are there to make your game experience a success! Games tried and tested by children and validated by parents with a maximum of adventure but a minimum of preparation.
We also offer a wide range of games to download and print for free. In addition, take a look at our website which lists all the game ideas for children’s parties. Get a lot of great ideas!
If you have any questions or issues with this product, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christa (verified owner) –
Fabulous download! The kids had a ball working through the puzzles! This game was super fun for my 9-year-old’s birthday! Highly recommend.
Lindsay (verified owner) –
Our family had a lot of fun! The game was well thought out and the puzzles were great. I found it quite easy to put together.
Ann (verified owner) –
Great and thanks for your quick help. You were great. You responded quickly and provided clear instructions.
Cindy R. (verified owner) –
This game took quite a bit of prep time, but well worth it. The kids had a blast and worked so well with each other. Was so much fun to watch.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
This is a great game. They had so much fun running around the house searching for the clues.