Candy investigation game
Live a fun and educational adventure with our printable candy investigation game, a great activity for kids full of puzzles, riddles & challenges to play alone or as a group. Children love the idea of becoming the hero of the story and setting off in search of the culprit. An investigation game is a good idea to make a kids’ party more fun!
Our print & play candy investigation game
Investigation game to print on the theme of candy. Leo is going to be 7 years old and for his birthday, his mother has bought everything and of course a lot of candy! But Leo found an empty package of candy in the trash can and others are missing! Lead the investigation and find the culprit among the family members. A birthday without candy? No way!
Identification Form & further information
- Type of game: investigation game
- Theme: candy
- Duration of the game: about 1 hour 30
- Public: 6 and 7-year-old children.
- Number of players: at your convenience (All the game implementation explanations are included in the file).
- set up time : about 20 minutes
- Format of the game: Our games can be downloaded immediately after payment from your customer area. The link will also be sent to you automatically by e-mail. The game file is in PDF format; by clicking on the link indicated, it will be downloaded directly onto your computer. No postal delivery.
- Play area : indoors or outdoors
This candy investigation game can both take place indoors or outdoors! Every activity is “turnkey” so you will just have to hide the clues. The hiding places are the adults’ choice related to the available space.
In an apartment, a house, a garden, a park or even in forest, this game can fit all locations. It contains 10 clues with puzzles or challenges to perform. Children will have to solve them one by one to discover the adventure’s outcome!
Content of the candy investigation game
The PDF file includes about twenty pages including :
- The explanatory pages for setting up the game and for the proper conduct of the game.
- List of ideas for indoor and outdoor hiding places (you can of course find others).
- 1 pre-filled follow-up sheet where you will just have to write down the hiding places chosen for each clue. It will allow you to follow the team (or teams) throughout the game.
- The beginning of the story.
- about ten puzzles (10 to 11 depending on the game)
- the outcome of the story
- the investigation sheet
- Diplomas to be printed for each child.
- The birthday invitations are available for free on the website.
More about us…
“Treasure hunt 4 kids” is a fun and family website that offers an innovative game concept: treasure hunts, detective mystery games and home escape rooms to download and print for birthday parties, family activities or for special occasions such as Halloween, Christmas or Easter! Our print & play games are perfectly designed to organize a successful activity at home for kids from 4 to 12 years old. It only takes a few clicks to choose and download a game from our wide range of printable adventure kits.
Designed by an early childhood educator, our games allow parents to quickly, easily and inexpensively set up a fun, original and educational activity that will make your child’s birthday a real success! Special attention is given to the creation of our games in order to adapt their difficulty to the abilities of your children, according to their age. That’s why our game kits are divided into 3 age categories: 4-5 years old, 6-7 years old and 8 years old and up.
Simplify the organization of your party or tea party with a “turnkey” activity thanks to treasure hunt kits and other adventure games to print! Design, story, challenges, puzzles… All the ingredients are there to make your game experience a success! Games tested and appreciated by children and validated by parents with a maximum of adventure but a minimum of preparation.
We also offer a wide range of games to download and print for free. Moreover, take a look at our website which lists all the ideas of games for children’s parties. Get a lot of great ideas!
Do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.