Police investigation: “Who ate the candies?”
Here is a police investigation that takes place just before an anniversary! Leo is going to be 7 years old and for his birthday his mother has bought everything and of course lots of sweets! But Leo has found an empty candies package in the trash bin and some of them have disappeared! It will be necessary to conduct a real investigation to find the culprit and the rest of the candies within the family! A birthday without candies ? Impossible!
This game can both take place indoor or outdoor! Every activity is “turnkey” so you will just have to hide the riddles. The hiding places are the adults’ choice related to the available space.
Write the hiding places location one by one on your dashboard of follow-up, attached to the downloaded file.
It only takes few clicks to select and download a game from our wide range of treasure hunts, detective mysteries or escape games. Make your children live a wonderful adventure full of puzzles and riddles to play in-group.
In an apartment, a house, a garden, a park or even in forest, this game can fit all locations. It contains 9 riddles or challenges that children will have to solve one by one to discover the adventure’s outcome!
- Type of game: investigation & cluedo
- Theme: candies
- Duration of the game: about 1 hour 30
- Public: 6 and 7-year-old children.
- Number of players: at your convenience (All the game implementation explanations are included in the file).
- Format of the game: PDF file to be downloaded since your customer space and printed immediately after payment.
The PDF file includes about twenty pages.
You will find:
- Explanation for a good implementation and progress of the game step by step
- A list of ideas for your hiding places indoor or outdoor (of course you can find other ones).
- A pre-filled dashboard for the follow-up of each riddle during the game (hiding places and answers). This document must be kept during the setting up of the game. It helps to follow the team (or the teams) all game long.
- Introduction to the story/starting point of the treasure hunt
- About ten riddles (9-11 according to the games) – The reading of the outcome – diplomas to be printed for every child.
More about us…
Discover an innovative game concept: hunt games, escape games and police investigations, downloadable and printable for any parties such as birthday ones, themed tea times or simply family activities.
Made by both childcare and young children professional with a state certification, our games allow parents to put in place an original fun educative activity, easy and cheap to download. . Make your child’s birthday party successful! A particular attention is brought to adapt them to the abilities regarding child age.
Simplifying your own organization while setting up games where children will become true heroes with turnkey activities is our website’s main goal: a unique time for your children’s greatest moments!
Full games for a successful animation! So now, you are ready FOR A NEW ADVENTURE!
Then, discover our other games: treasure hunts and police investigations where the children become the heroes of the story!